Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this website is provided by HK Communications subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the website. HK Communications reserves the right to add to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing the website. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of HK Communications. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party.
- HK Communications provides the material published on its website on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether express or implied. Neither HK Communications nor the original providers of the material accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damages arising from the publication of the material on this website. The names, images and logos identifying HK Communications or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of HK Communications and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of HK Communications, or any other third party.
- HK Communications endeavours to ensure that all information and material on the website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions; neither does HK Communications warrant that use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- HK Communications is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our website via a link in it or otherwise and this website excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.
HOW TO CONTACT US